OLG volunteers will be serving the meal at the Lord’s Kitchen on Monday, May 20th. The volunteers are requesting donations of: toothbrushes, toothpaste, bars of soap and toilet paper. You may leave your donation by the Sacristy on the weekend of May 18/19. Thank you for your support.
Many thanks to parishioner, Maria Martins, for her donation of a new, hand-made altar cloth just in time for the Easter Celebration!
Meetings and Events
- Mothers Day Plant Sale, Fri/Sat/Sun, May 10 – 12. (PC)
- Sat/Sun, May 18/19, second collection: Catholic Communications.
- Sat/Sun, May 18/19, Lord’s Kitchen Donations. (Church)
- Blood Pressure Screening, Sunday, May 19, 9:30 am – 11:10 am. (MH)
- Monday, May 20, Lord’s Kitchen Ministry. (Offsite)
- Bingo, Tuesday, May 21. Doors open at 4:30 pm/first game 6:30 pm. Food and beverages available for purchase. (PC)
- Parish Finance Council Meeting, Tuesday, May 21, 7:00 pm. (PO)
Ascension Thursday, May 30, a holy day of obligation.
Vigil Mass > Wednesday, May 29, 7:00 pm.
Holy Day Masses > 9:00 am & 12:00 pm.
MH = Madonna Hall
PC = Parish Center
PO = Parish Office
FFO = Faith Formation Office
We need your assistance. Please update your parish census information if your address, phone number, email address or number of people in your household has changed. You can update your information by calling the Parish Office at 203-377-0928 and speak with Stacey, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 12:00 noon or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Parish Property
We are blessed to have such a nice parcel of land for our parish. We have beautiful green space and a large parking lot. People are drawn to our property because it is well maintained and clean.
Lately, we have noticed that people are using the parish grounds as their private recreational area. Please spread the word, the parish grounds are private property. Anyone wishing to use the field or parking lot, for whatever reason, must first get permission from the Parish Office. The parish is put at great risk when unauthorized people decide to use the parking lot or field for their own use. The Stratford Police have been notified to keep an eye on our property.